Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen, represented by Prof. Dr. Jan Born
Institut für medizinische Psychologie und Verhaltensneurobiolgie
Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
Otfried Müller Straße 25
The address of our website is: https://pug2023.de
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as the responsible body.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Nature and purpose of the processing:
Like many other websites, we also use so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar) when you visit our website. Through this, we obtain certain data such as IP address, browser used and operating system. Cookies cannot be used to launch programs or transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
Insofar as these cookies may (also) affect personal data, we inform you about this in the following sections.
You can delete individual cookies or the entire cookie inventory via your browser settings. In addition, you will receive information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or block their storage in advance. Depending on the provider of your browser, you will find the necessary information under the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/de/help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=de_DE
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
The following organizations, companies or persons have been commissioned by the operator of this website to process data:
a dogado group company
Große Burgstraße 27/29
Questions for the data protection officer